If you are wondering if it is safe to visit the dentist during the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, you are not alone! However, please remember that dentists follow very strict infection prevention and control procedures even in normal times. Your health and safety are always our top priority. We have also implemented additional safety protocols and infection control standards in place to protect you, our other patients, and our staff. We are asking for your help to follow these new protocols to provide you with the safest care possible. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Dentists can not share their staff’s vaccination status under the Personal Health Information Protection Act. They also do not have to disclose their own; however, for those that would like to know: Dr. Prasad has been fully vaccinated.
There are also additional safety measures and infection protocols being followed behind the scenes that may not be directly visible during your visit.
Some examples include:
- Patient amenities that are difficult to sanitize or disinfect have been suspended. There will be no magazines, toys, or any other non-essential items.
- Frequently touched surfaces and trafficked areas are disinfected after each patient
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces after each patient
- Additional air filtration units, in addition to our brand-new HVAC system
- Modifications to all dental procedures to eliminate or minimize aerosol generation
- Continuation of strict sterilization and monitoring of protective measures
You may not be able to see our smiles but please know that we are happy to see you and are smiling behind our masks! Our additional procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, our other patients, and our team. We value your trust and look forward to providing you with quality dental treatment and rejuvenating your smile. We cannot wait to meet you!
Dr. Prasad and the Beachstone Dental team