Are you concerned about visiting the dentist amid the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation? You’re not alone! It’s essential to know that dentists always maintain strict infection prevention and control procedures, even during regular times. Your well-being is our utmost priority. We’ve introduced extra safety measures and infection control standards to safeguard you, our fellow patients, and our team.
Your assistance in adhering to these new protocols is invaluable in ensuring the safest possible care. Your cooperation is genuinely appreciated as we work together for your well-being.
when scheduling your appointment:
We schedule appointments to maintain physical distancing and thorough disinfection between patients, ensuring everyone’s safety. Your cooperation and flexibility in scheduling appointments are truly appreciated. If you are feeling unwell, please notify us when booking your appointment. This helps us make necessary arrangements and adjust your visit accordingly.
- Pre-Screening: Before your visit, we’ll conduct a pre-screening over the phone while booking your appointment to ensure your safety and well-being.
- On-Site Screening: Upon arrival at our office, you’ll undergo another screening to maintain our commitment to your health and safety.
Prior to your appointment:
If you have an appointment scheduled with us and you begin experiencing symptoms of any infectious diseases, or if you have an appointment scheduled for your child, or if you wish to be accompanied to your appointment by a caregiver or support person, please inform us in advance so that we can proceed accordingly.
- Stay Home If Unwell: If you’re feeling unwell or experiencing signs and symptoms of infectious diseases, such as flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, or difficulty breathing), or have had contact with someone with COVID-19 as per Public Health Guidelines, we kindly request that you stay home.
- Notify Us: Please promptly notify our office if this situation applies to you. We’ll discuss your care options and reschedule your appointment as necessary.
- Dental Emergency Protocol: If you’re unwell or displaying symptoms but experiencing a dental emergency, please notify us promptly. In the case of a dental emergency, we’ll make arrangements and assist in scheduling your appointment accordingly. You might be asked to wear a mask or face covering in the office, except during treatment. Your temperature may also be taken upon arrival using a touch-less thermometer.
Visitors and Accompanying Individuals:
To ensure everyone’s safety, only patients with scheduled appointments are requested to enter our office, with exceptions granted for small children and individuals requiring assistance.
- Accompanying Minor Patients: A minor patient may be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian. If a caregiver’s presence is necessary, please inform us beforehand for appropriate screening measures.
- Limit on Accompanying Individuals: We kindly request limiting accompanying individuals to essential caregivers or support persons. Ideally, parents/guardians of older children or essential caregivers should wait outside or in their vehicles during the patient’s treatment. However, if this isn’t feasible, our reception lounge has implemented physical distancing measures.
- Screening Requirement: All individuals entering our office, including patients and visitors, will undergo screening and are required to adhere to our pandemic safety protocols.
You can also expect the following:
Further safety measures and infection protocols are in place behind the scenes that may not be immediately visible during your visit.
Though our smiles may be hidden behind masks, please feel our warm welcome! Your safety, along with that of our team and fellow patients, is our top priority. Our extra measures are in place to ensure a safe environment. Your trust means everything to us, and we look forward to providing you with quality dental care to rejuvenate your smile. We cannot wait to meet you!
Dr. Prasad and the Beachstone Dental team